Dell has changed the traditional ways of printing by offering amazing printers that work amazingly for all the users and satisfies the need for all users whether they are a home user or the office users. Having a printer that works without troubles is a blessing most printer users seek, but Dell makes it possible with its printer that hardly show troubles and work efficiently with all the devices. However, no matter how advanced we become with our technology and devices, there are hiccups that bother our devices and it happens to Dell printers too, though with the advancement in technology the user can deal with these issues effectively.
Here are the guidelines from our experts that will help the Dell printer users in repairing their Dell printers.
- When you connect your printer using the USB cable, then you need to reset both ends that go from system to the printer.
- Restart your computer and turn off the printer.
- Now you need to unplug the power cord which is in A/C outlet and wait for at least 30 seconds and then move to the next step.
- Now connect the cord to surge protector or to the A/C outlet and switch on the printer.
- Make sure that the printer is set as default and then print the test page.
- If you are using the networked printer which does not connect by using the USB cord, then make sure that the computer is on the network and the IP address in the portal is correct.
- If you think there is still something not right about the printer, then run the printer troubleshooter to check all the hardware, software and settings. The troubleshooter also automatically corrects the trouble for the user.
On the off chance, all these steps do nothing to help you with troubles your Dell printer is facing then simply call our dell printer customer service team for the printer and they will help you with all the troubles you are having with your printer.